Experienced, skilled construction laborer looking to enhance their skills and make an immediate contribution to our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials
- Follow all health and safety policies and procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- Able to work on a full-time basis
- Valid driver license
- Have reliable transportation – we support clients in the greater Denver metropolitan area (typically from Loveland to Parker)
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Minimum one year of experience as skilled construction laborer
- $18.00-$22.00/hour, depending on experience
- 401(k) with company match, sick leave, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, EAP, and other supplemental benefits
Send your résumé along with a cover letter summarizing your qualifications for this position to email@example.com.